CollinStar Capital – Founded in 2015
- $400 million + invested 300+ blockchain startup companies
- A large blockchain venture capital company with billions of dollars in assets
- Invested in 40+ cryptocurrency exchanges.
- Investments in 12 of the top 20 cryptocurrencies
DOT (native currency of Polkadot) alone is top 10 ranked crypto with $24.7 billion market cap.
“Collinstar Capital China CEO Xu Yinglong’s insightful investment vision won the DeepChain2020 Most Influential Investor of the Year, PANews Most Powerful Investor of the Year, and Nova2020 Blockchain Active Investor of the Year Top 30, all sponsored by DeepChain Finance”
Recent investment on GameFi
https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/l2y-raises-37-million-for-gamefi-infrastructure-and- trading-platformHCash – Founded in 2016
- $50 million invested in association with Quantum resistant security with IBM. Quantum Resistant offers one thousand more computing power and security procedures. Worlds most advanced patented blockchain project- CSIRO
- Research & Development by Pardue, Monash, Tokyo & Shanghai Universities
BW.com – Purchase in 2017 (formally the BI Wang Group)
- $100 million invested.
- A cash acquisition.
- Mined over 300,000 bitcoins and billions in crypto assets.
1 of the top 4 crypto miners across the world that produce 60% of all Bitcoins.
Because of regulatory changes in China where the BW.com group was based, it was sold, and key parts of the group was restructured now named Hyper Mining, the equipment is based in Dubai and has resumed mining.
Blockchain Global – Founded in 2014
- Over $300 million funded to assist over 80 blockchain projects.
- Partnerships with Governments and Fortune 500 Companies
- Got involved in the equity and technology-based projects such as
- NEM a $1.4 Billion + project
- TRON a $2 Billion + project
Blockchain Global went into Joint Venture with ACX exchange (Australian Entity) and installed their own management team. The original owners fled to Korea.Blockchain Global told the original investors that they will pay for the legal costs in order to get the money back. However, the original owners and the money were unable to be located.Original investors went after BG for the money which is understandable even though Blockchain were trying to help them as they had some form of responsibility and management of ACXBlockchain Global have gone into voluntarily administration to minimise the impact to the global enterprise.
Ryan Xu has said verbally that he will pay back the investors the original capital (not interest).
There is nothing suspicious about this and common practice of large businesses when having to shut down a subsidiary.
Press Info that is out there mostly print’s a negative picture
Disclaimer: The content in this report is from the open source and for educational purposes only, therefore should not be considered as financial advice. We all know that the cryptocurrency market is highly volatile. Therefore, all the financial decisions should be made after doing your wide spectrum research.